[Asterisk-Users] sip_notify.conf

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Feb 10 16:11:18 MST 2005

Kelly Griffin wrote:
> I went to the Mantis site yesterday and attempted to do a search on "sip"
> and "sip_notify" with no luck.  I did not, however, uncheck the "closed"
> box.

Too bad :-) However, if you had mentioned that in your message, I would
have responded in a far different fashion.

> Some people are not looking for the easy way out.  Some people just need a
> "helping hand".  If reading newbie questions stresses you out, maybe you
> shouldn't read them.

I'm not stressed at all... be thankful it wasn't Steven Critchfield that
responded to you :-) We were all newbies at one time. There is a big
difference between a newbie that shows that they have actually tried to
solve their own problem first vs. one that does not. You may have
already spent hours perusing the available sources of information, but
if you didn't let us know that you did that, we have to assume that you
didn't.