[Asterisk-Users] Play Voicemails in reverse order?

Scott Bussinger scottb at opto-pps.com
Thu Feb 10 15:02:37 MST 2005

Are there any settings in the VoicemailMain handler that would cause it to
play the voicemails in reverse order (i.e most recent voicemails first, then
second most recent, etc.)?

The reason is that we generally use email to get our voicemails, but
occasionally it would be nice to get them over the phone instead. But since
we don't normally call in for them there's always a great many new messages
waiting. We really only care about the last ones in this case. An easy
compromise between the manual and email systems would seem to be getting
them newest first. Did I miss a setting for this though?

Thanks!