[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk - SER Configuration

Alberto Zuin alzuin at intenet.net
Thu Feb 10 15:05:38 MST 2005

Hello all!
I'm new in this ML and I write you for a suggestion about integrate
Asterisk and SER.
My idea is to use Asterisk as a local PBX server where users can
authenticate and make local calls, but when a user dial a non local
number, an asterisk extension call SER Server who redirct to right
remote asterisk.
Originally I make this only with asterisk where in everyone I setted
iax.conf to connect to every remote server. The size of my net in
increasing, and then I want to modify it in a "star center" network and
I want use ser in center to be sure to avoid rtp traffic.

Now, you can point me to a working configuration example for asterisk
and ser?

Thanks,
Alberto Zuin