How do I match a "D"? (Was: RE: [Asterisk-Users] In-band disc onn ect problem (legacy PBX) - asterisk doesn't hear the touchtone?)

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:42:45 MST 2005

> In my case, I need it because it's how my PBX does disconnect notification
> to the voice mail system.  When the line is hung up, it sends a "D".

I think that my PBX does this too. Is there any way I can get the
Zaptel drivers to disconnect on that tone too? I would love to replace
my existing voicemail with * but I can't get my PBX to signal a
disconnect properly. I have to use busycount=10 but every voicemail
has an annoying busy signal tacked onto the end of it.

-Chuji