[Asterisk-Users] need asterisk consultant, will pay hourly..

Apu Islam apuislam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:25:39 MST 2005

I need an asterisk consultant to setup a private network. You can be
anywhere in the world, but I prefer Minneapolis, Minnesota since I am
located here.
please send me your rate (I am paying this personally, so be
reasonable), things you have done with asterisk, level of expertise
and hourly rate.
I prefer paypal for the payment, but will consider other options as
well. I will pay in progression as the work progresses.
Please respond by personal mail.

Apu
apuislam at gmail.com