[Asterisk-Users] how to pop up called number details using php scripts in agi scripts

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Feb 10 10:32:08 MST 2005

On 03:14, Wed 09 Feb 05, Matt Gibson wrote:
> Michiel van Baak wrote:
> >On 05:14, Tue 08 Feb 05, Mazhar Hussain wrote:
> >
> >If this sounds usefull to you, reply so on the list and I
> >will try to setup a clear txt doc where and how to find the
> >sourcecode.
> >

> I would like to see the information you can provide on this.

ok.
I have put a small tarball online with the files that do the
trick for me. I slightly modified them. To get the original
files you can check out the cvs tree of the Covide project:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/covide
The small tarball is at: http://michiel.vanbaak.info/Files/voip.tgz/file_view
The agi script searches in the CRM database for records that
match the phone nr.
The tel1.php makes a XML file from the info in the table
that is filled with the agi script.
tell.php is a php script that uses XMLHttpRequest to reload
this XML file all the time without blocking/reloading your
web application. showtel.php is the popup window. All is
very basic, but it seems to work perfectly here at our
company.
Feel free to burn it down or to make adjustments.

--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."