[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home scary log

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 10 10:06:47 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 10:42 -0600, Daniel Wright wrote:
> You can always set up ssh to use host keys. Here are two howto's on what
> else? How to set them up.
>
> http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1806  Part 1
> http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1810  Part 2

Great links. One may add that first actually deals with host keys, which
identify the server to the client, and the second with identities resp.
pubkeys, which identify the client to the server. I guess it's actually
the latter item we are currently talking about. Host keys are essential
as well of course, to prevent phishing and the likes.

Regards, Bruno.