[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Fedora Core 3

Eric Rees EricR at rocketgaming.com
Thu Feb 10 05:38:50 MST 2005

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Fedora+Core+3

Use the wiki luke.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Maidment [mailto:bill at maidment.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:08 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Fedora Core 3

Hi guys

I'm new to this list and I imagine this question has been asked before,
so feel free to point me to the correct references.

My question is, how do you install asterisk on Fedora Core 3, with all
rpm updates, seeing as there is no kernel-source rpm anymore?

Thanks for any advice.

--
      _/_/_/_/      _/  _/

Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd

Unless you are named "Alfred E. Newman", you may read only the "odd
numbered words" (every other word beginning with the first) of the
message above. If you have violated that, then you hereby owe the sender

AU$10 for each even numbered word you have read.
Adapted from "Stupid Email Disclaimers" (see
http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/)
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: