[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P FXO lines problem

Michał Mosiewicz mimo at proinet.pl
Wed Feb 9 15:22:24 MST 2005

We are experiencing problems with FXO modules on TDM400P. From time to time
they stop responding to incoming rings although they work fine if we use
them to dial out. It's been verified at least in two different installations
(using different mainboards) in two different locations.

The only solution to the problem is to stop asterisk, then unload and reload
kernel drivers. The problem appears since we started to use asterisk
(September) till now, although we have tried diffrent versions. 26 days ago
we updated them to CVS version and today the problem reappeared. Average
time between failures seems to be around 20-30 days.

At first we thought it might be caused becouse we had 5 TDM400P cards in one
server. But the problems was also spotted in machines that had only one
TDM400P (2FXO/2FXS) card.

-- Mike