[Asterisk-Users] Video Conference

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Feb 9 14:52:31 MST 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 13:43 -0800, Marco Gonzalez wrote:
> I'm trying to make a video conference with sip. I have
> the Eyebeam from Xten, a video sip phone. I have a
> good audio conection, but nothing about the video....

Dit you enable videosupport in the sip.conf and allow the proper
videocodecs ?

> Now I'm trying to do the same with h323, but don't
> know how to compile and configure the modules.
> Can anybody give me a help with this???

if you follow the instructions in the h323 subdirectory it will compile
properly. Be tedious about it though, it's quite a bitch about the right
versions and more crap like that.

By the way, I understand that h323 will not pass the videosignalling
properly, so if that is the case h323 video will not work with asterisk
at this time. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though :)

Florian

--
Florian Overkamp <florian at obsimref.com>