[Asterisk-Users] wcte11xp Trouble

Jon Gabrielson jon at directfreight.com
Wed Feb 9 08:25:24 MST 2005

Some things that I might check:

1) make sure you have set the jumper to E1 or T1
Mine came configured for E1 and I needed T1.

2) try to see if you can get it working with a different
   configuration.
i.e.  My configuration for a wcte11xp configured for a
T1 channel bank is:

loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs,yellow
fxoks=1-20
fxsks=21-24

you could try this configuration even if you aren't using T1,
ztcfg -vv should work even if the cable is disconnected.

3) try using ztcfg -vv and see if it gives you more details.

Hope this helps,

Jon.