[Asterisk-Users] IAX <=> FWD down again?

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Feb 9 14:21:14 MST 2005

Thanks ED, initially I suspected that IAX/FWD was down but I realized
that I couldn't connect to VOICEJET service either so I realized that
something was wrong with my system.
I'm using Gentoo ebuild *-1.0.5 and after recent upgrades the IAX
registration stopped working.
I re-emerged * again and problem was corrected; but this is not a
solution since I still don't know what was broken and there were no
error messages on the command line.

--
#Joseph

[snip]