app_intercept (WAS: Re: [Asterisk-Users] SER Interaction: Agents and Extensions)

brett-asterisk at worldcall.net brett-asterisk at worldcall.net
Wed Feb 9 12:55:44 MST 2005

Peter Svensson wrote:

>Perhaps the app_intercept patch would work better? It is a lot less of a
>kludge and more flexible than the *8 that is in Asterisk.

Peter,
Do you know what the current status of app_intercept is?

I got it working on 1.0.2, but can't get it to complie on
CVS-HEAD-01/26/05-02:14:44
I get:
app_intercept.c: In function `intercept_exec':
app_intercept.c:90: error: structure has no member named `allowredirect_in'
app_intercept.c:91: error: structure has no member named `allowredirect_out'
app_intercept.c:92: error: structure has no member named
`allowdisconnect_in'
app_intercept.c:93: error: structure has no member named
`allowdisconnect_out'
make[1]: *** [app_intercept.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/apps'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

Also, it only works if I only specify the INTERCEPT_TAG.. adding channel
name and/or auto breaks it.. Any thoughts?