[Asterisk-Users] Web based Asterisk management tool

timebandit001 at gmail.com timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 12:25:30 MST 2005

> All I want is the web config tool ! Apologies if I am misunderstanding you
> here, as I say I am quite new to this and need to get up to speed fast
>
> For an Admin only web based product, is AMP my only option ??
If you want a web based config files editor, I have done one. But it's
not advanced as AMP.
Mine only let you vew/edit the different config files. It's like
manually editing the text files on the box, but you do it thru a
webpage.

I that is what you want, I can send it to you. It's basically just 2 PHP pages.

hth