[Asterisk-Users] SIP / IAX ActiveX

Tim Greiser tgreiser at cedarmountainsoftware.com
Wed Feb 9 12:16:26 MST 2005

Colin Anderson wrote:

>Actually, I have an application for a IAX ActiveX control myself. Rather use
>IAX because of the whole NAT-traversal issue. I found this:
>
>http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2002-August/003766.html
>
>But little else, and I can't find the source. Anyone else found this, or is
>the original author of the linked post on this list?

I would recommend looking at the iaxclient lib.  Somebody also made an
OCX control for it.  The code doesn't look very mature, but it worked
great for my testing and it doesn't suffer from the silence suppression
issues that SIP controls may have.

iaxclient: http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/
ocx: http://www.geocities.com/babarnazmi/index2.htm

Tim Greiser