[Asterisk-Users] problem with running ztcfg

Paul Chan wayofdragon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 09:23:57 MST 2005

Hi All,

  I just installed Asterisk 1.0.5, and the
installation went fine (I ran modprobe zaptel and
modprobe wcfxo).  However, when I ran ztcfg I get the
following:

ioctl(ZT_LOADZONE) failed: Invalid argument
Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 135: Unable to register tone zone 'us'

  After that I ran Asterisk and it seem to started ok,
except that it won't pick up any calls.  Has anyone
seen this or know what could be the problem?

  Thanks for your help in advance!