[Asterisk-Users] IAX <=> FWD down again?

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Feb 9 08:59:39 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 01:22 +1100, Duane wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
> > Can anybody confirm if IAX on FWD is down again?
> > I can not register IAX with FWD.
> >

> I got fed up with the yo-yo, which then led me to dump fwd and install
> asterisk and start playing with inter-asterisk routing via e164.org...

I wander what is causing the problem, I was thinking that it was
something on my part but I did not change any settings and IAX2 registry
is:
Host                  Username    Perceived             Refresh  State
65.39.205.121:4569    491581      <Unregistered>             60  Request Sent

--
#Joseph