[Asterisk-Users] Music on hold distorted

Mark Benson mark.benson at iqit.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 07:30:32 MST 2005

I installed mpg123.0.59s and that was nasty so installed 0.59r but it
was still distorted, eventually deleted s and reinstalled r and after a
few mins the music on hold sorted itself out - it just happend as I was
testing it after reinstalling - weird - I had looked at the
phone/asterisk settings but found nothing odd - anyhoo all sorted now.

Cheers,
Mark