[Asterisk-Users] SIP jitter?

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Wed Feb 9 06:33:38 MST 2005

I've discovered that one of the pitfalls of wanting to try out the new
jitter buffer is that you have to move to CVS head... Which isn't a
biggie unless you've been using mysql without odbc. Am I dreaming or is
the old type of non-odbc sql support eliminated from cvs head?

Anyhow, just thought I'd put that out there as a warning for anyone
considering patching head for the new jitter buffer.

-mark