[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID Question

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Feb 9 05:06:29 MST 2005

I just discontinued my BV service, however CID was working just fine from
a 303 line on cvs head. If you post the relavent sections of exentensions.conf
and sip.conf, we might be able to suggest a couple of things.

Outbound callerid via BV to the pstn will not show anything more then
the number assigned to your servcie. When queried on that, BV indicated
that setting the callerid name was a legal issue. Not sure why they
believe that, but its their words not mine.