[Asterisk-Users] incoming h323 calls, routed to SIP/H323 drop after connection

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Wed Feb 9 02:50:56 MST 2005

Hello,

I am attempting to use Asterisk as a protocol converter.

I have set up asterisk to route incoming h323 calls to a SIP termination
carrier.

I make a test, call is coming correctly, is rerouted to termination carrier.
Call connects and phone rings. Then, I pick up the phone and it hangs up after
2 seconds.

I initially thought it was a codec issue. I made sure codec is g729 in all
sip.conf & h323.conf parts (general context + specific contexts).

Still, call drops after connects and gives error "cannot bridge between X call
and Y call".

Is this familiar to anyone? Do you have idea what to search next?