[Asterisk-Users] Hung Sip Channels

Mike Tkachuk tkachuk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 02:40:02 MST 2005

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:27:28 -0500, Brian C. Fertig
<brian at planet-telecom.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get rid of these hung channels?
>
> I am getting this when I do a:
>
>    show sip channels
>
> 209.82.xxx.xxx    0071495217  2591218534@  00103/00001   unknow(d)
> 209.82.xxx.xxx    0041590104  0690231739@  00103/00001   unknow(d)
> 209.82.xxx.xxx    0070259259  3265102826@  00103/00001   unknow(d)
> 209.82.xxx.xxx    0071948143  1927207026@  00103/00001   unknow(d)
> 209.82.xxx.xxx    0022576786  1752809624@  00103/00001   unknow(d)
> 209.82.xxx.xxx    0070153955  0085223171@  00103/00001   unknow(d)
>
> I have about 60 of them and growing.  I have submitted a ticket with my provider to let
> them know of this problem but I would like to clear them out w/o restarting the asterisk binary.

I have the same problem. For me it looks like this some not completed
transactions. This hanged transcations don't affect anything, but I
worry, how much their number will increase, when I will have bigger
load on asterisk box (Currently near 20 concurent calls.)

I think dumping of all signalling and analyzing it can help.