[Asterisk-Users] bri dropping calls

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Tue Feb 8 23:58:38 MST 2005

Altus Snyman wrote:

> We have a quad bri card,installed on fedora core1,downloaded the latest
> bri-stuff that download asterisk 1.0.3 and zaptel 1.0.3 and libpri 1.0.3
> All installed and working.BUT
> after 5min+ of talking it just drops the calls?

Are you sure the call get dropped? We have a similar problem, but the
call does not get dropped, but stays silent for a couple of seconds. If
both parties don't hangup, they will be able to continue the
conservation. (And yes, the latest to get is bristuff_0.0.2RC5 [RC6
seems to be for quadbri and octobri cards, only])
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt