[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7902 Phone

Andrew A.Kochetkoff andrews at mtelecom.chita.ru
Tue Feb 8 22:34:50 MST 2005

Hi Mustafa N. Deeb,

Monday, February 7, 2005, 3:58:08 PM, Вы писали:

Mustafa N. Deeb> Hi

Mustafa N. Deeb> Has anyone got the 7902 phone work with asterisk , the only thing I was able
Mustafa N. Deeb> to do with it, is to dial from it..

Mustafa N. Deeb> It doesn't ring ,and if you pick the handset for 30 secs , asterisk crashes.

Mustafa N. Deeb> I know cisco is not planning on releasing a SIP image for it , so we are
Mustafa N. Deeb> stuck with SCCP.

Mustafa N. Deeb> Regards

Mustafa N. Deeb> -----Original Message-----
Mustafa N. Deeb> From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
Mustafa N. Deeb> [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Trevor Peirce
Mustafa N. Deeb> Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 1:22 AM
Mustafa N. Deeb> To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Mustafa N. Deeb> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Encrypted VOIP?

Mustafa N. Deeb> Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wrote:

>>In theory, the Sipura line supports SRTP.  I've got both a spa-841 and
>>a spa-3000 that have config areas for loading the srtp rsa keys.
>>Unfortunately there isn't enough information given by sipura as to how
>>to generate these rsa keys.  (eg. can one use an openssl generated
>>key?)

Mustafa N. Deeb> In the Sipura support area (authentication required), there is a tool to
Mustafa N. Deeb> generate Mini Certificates for this.

Mustafa N. Deeb> _______________________________________________
Mustafa N. Deeb> Asterisk-Users mailing list
Mustafa N. Deeb> Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
Mustafa N. Deeb> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Mustafa N. Deeb> Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
Mustafa N. Deeb> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

  Try do this.
  Install chan_sccp (Asterisk SCCP2 channel) from hear http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net/.
  In sccp.conf wright:

[general]
; How often the SCCP device does a keepalive ping
;  Default: 5 seconds
keepalive = 5
; default context that will be used if nothing else is specified for
; a particular device/line
context = default
dateFormat = D-M-Y      ; M-D-Y in any order (5 chars max)
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0      ; replace 1.2.3.4 with the ip address of the
                        ; asterisk box.
port = 2000             ; listen on port 2000 (Skinny, default)
;
; Typical config for a 7902
[SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX]               ; Device name (SEP+Device Mac-address)
type         = 7902             ; Offical identifier
description  = CISCO CP-7902G
autologin    = cisco
imgversion   = 031023A

[cisco]
id           = 1801
Label        = Cisco
description  = Cisco CP-7902G
context      = default          ; Or not default
callwaiting  = 1
mailbox      = 1801
callerid     = "Cisco IP-Phone" <1801>

In extentions.conf i do:

[sccp]
exten => 1801,1,SetCalledParty("CISCO IP-Phone" <1801>)
exten => 1801,2,Wait,1
exten => 1801,3,Answer
exten => 1801,4,NoOp("Call for "${EXTEN})
exten => 1801,5,Dial(SCCP/cisco,60)
exten => 1801,6,VoiceMail(u${EXTEN})
exten => 1801,7,Congestion
exten => 1801,100,Busy

  Phone is work fine. But i'm have a one problem.
  When   i   place  a call from 7902G to any across Asterisk, after i hear RingOut need press a hold
  button twice. And we can speak with the caused subscriber. Otherwise in the handset i hear RingOut.

--
Best regards,
Andrew A. Kochetkoff
mailto:andrews at mtelecom.chita.ru