[Asterisk-Users] giving up on x100p in Australia

Peter Illmayer pete at jbo.com.au
Tue Feb 8 21:03:35 MST 2005

Hi Manny

I have a sipura 3000 connected to asterisk and I must say, its not a bad
sollution.  The units seem to be pre-configured to the US phone system and you
need to do some work to get them working properly, namely the hangup tone
detection...

The audio levels aren't too bad, default they certainly need tweaking but it
sounds ok.

If you need to know anymore specifics, please contact me off list !

P.S a friend of mine at work received some new 100XP clone cards from the US
and they solved his CLID and echo problems.

So its all luck !