[Asterisk-Users] astcc with multiple access

Mike Nugent asterisk at illuminatus.org
Tue Feb 8 16:43:14 MST 2005

I believe to do this effectively, I will have to modify asterisk's Dial
command to accept a timeout like 'L'.  The difference would be that this
new command would allow asterisk to find this variable in shared memory
instead of locally.  This would allow the AGI script as well as the
asterisk calls to find it and limit the calls approperiately.  Then the
card would never go negative.