[Asterisk-Users] Can someone tell me why I'm getting these? (mailing list probe message)

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Feb 8 13:55:56 MST 2005

Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Andrew,
>
>     1) - When you signed up you were given the option for a monthly
> password reminder.  That is what you recieved.

This is a probe message.  You can ignore this message.

The Asterisk-Users mailing list has received a number of bounces from
you, indicating that there may be a problem delivering messages to
<snip>. A bounce sample is attached below.  Please
examine this message to make sure there are no problems with your
email address.  You may want to check with your mail administrator for
more help.

No, it doesn't seem to be my password reminder, or I would have expected
it to have a subject line with at least password or reminder.

>     2) - Speaking of passwords, you might want to change yours now that
> we all know what it is!

Hmm... wasn't paying close enough attention.

Done.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/