[Asterisk-Users] More complicated huntgroups / delayed ringing

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Feb 8 12:34:38 MST 2005

Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> Andrew Thompson schrieb:

I'll be playing around with Local/ some in the next few days(now that I
more understand what it's for).

I had a thought about your problem. Given the dialplan above, have you
tried adding a Wait(15) to extension 6003 at internal, so it doesn't start
processing right away?

You could encapsulate it using something like:

[delayedinternal]
exten => _.,1,Wait(15)
exten => _.,2,Dial(Local/<fill with appropriate variable>@internal,20,rt)

Note: I haven't tried this, and it might be utter malarky, but it seems
logical, to me anyway. Also, please excuse any linebreaking that may
have occured in my example.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/