[Asterisk-Users] announcement: astfax 1.0

Ken Jones kbo-asterisk at inter7.com
Tue Feb 8 11:23:27 MST 2005

Greetings all!

astfax v1.0 has been released, and is now available at our website.

You can check out the package at http://www.inter7.com/?page=astfax

astfax allows you to create an email to fax gateway.
It processes incoming emails with attached fax images, and sends
them outbound via the txfax module. Asterisk's outgoing call queue is
used to initiate the fax call and transfer. The call file generated for
the outgoing call queue is in template form, and can easily be updated
for any system's configuration. We currently use astfax with qmail,
asterisk, spandsp, and eps to create an email/fax gateway.

Ken Jones
http://www.inter7.com