[Asterisk-Users] how to pop up called number details using php scripts in agi scripts

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue Feb 8 10:03:59 MST 2005

On 05:14, Tue 08 Feb 05, Mazhar Hussain wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I and using asterisk with following setup.
>
> 1. TDM400p card with four FXS modules,
> so there are four analog phone lines on four zap channels,
> My setup is working fine.
> And version is like such
> Asterisk CVS-v1-0-11/27/04-20:48:45
>
> I want your guidance for the following issue.
> with help of agi scripts i am able to insert caller id number in
> database of mysql now i want to pop it up via html or php page but can
> any one of you let me know how can i use php scripts in agi scipts so
> that i can pick called id number from database and retreive  the
> caller record from database using this called id number
>
> cheers
> mazhar

Hi,

Is the database with callerinfo somewhere else ?
If so, I did something just like you are asking.
Let me explain:
When a call comes in, a PHP agi script looks in our CRM
database if the number is known. If it is, it will put the
id and name of the record in a temp table. In our webbased
application there is a PHP script that looks for records
every 2 'ticks'. if there is one it will show a little
popup. When a call is hungup the relevant record will be
removed from the temp table.

If this sounds usefull to you, reply so on the list and I
will try to setup a clear txt doc where and how to find the
sourcecode.

--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."