[Asterisk-Users] How to xfer calls or is my setup wrong?

Mark Benson mark.benson at iqit.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 07:16:04 MST 2005

I put dtmfmode=rfc2388 into the sip.conf definitions for each sip client
and now asterisk is recognising the # key press - guess it wasn't
hearing the dtmf tones...

Now blind xfer works - how do I do attended xfer? I have read posts
about it being in the CVS version - I am running the 1.0.3 release...