[Asterisk-Users] how to pop up called number details using php scripts in agi scripts

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:14:53 MST 2005

Hi to all,

I and using asterisk with following setup.

1. TDM400p card with four FXS modules,
so there are four analog phone lines on four zap channels,
My setup is working fine.
And version is like such
Asterisk CVS-v1-0-11/27/04-20:48:45

I want your guidance for the following issue.
with help of agi scripts i am able to insert caller id number in
database of mysql now i want to pop it up via html or php page but can
any one of you let me know how can i use php scripts in agi scipts so
that i can pick called id number from database and retreive  the
caller record from database using this called id number

cheers
mazhar