[Asterisk-Users] jitterbuffers - suggested settings

Rob Scott Rob_Scott at epam.com
Tue Feb 8 06:10:30 MST 2005

Apparantly the new one will do things like interpolation so that if
packets are lost it will generate new ones to fill the gap. The current
jitterbuffer doesn't do that so you get silence on packet loss. There
are a bunch of other features too that I don't remember, but that was
the most interesting to me last time I looked.