[Asterisk-Users] n priority

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Tue Feb 8 05:56:48 MST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 09:04:25PM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> >What are the n priorities in the above?  I thought the priorities had to be
> >explicitly set on each exten line...
>
> That's a feature of CVS HEAD... it allows Asterisk to compute the
> priorities for you.
>
> Some of us have been using it so long we've forgotten how to do it the
> old (hard) way :-)

Oh, that's cool.  I presume it will only assign the priorities monotonically
increasing from the last assigned priority?  Are there docs anywhere on this?
I checked the archives and voip-info.org...  I guess the changelog in CVS
might have it, eh?

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.