[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sipgate problem...

Hecken, Guido guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Tue Feb 8 04:53:29 MST 2005

You could define - only for a short test phase!!! - your asterisk server as
a DMZ-Host on your router, to eliminate firewall/routing problems.
Be aware of having a big security problem with this configuration, but for
testing purposes this could help.

> A question about your config.. in your extensions.conf you have in your
> incoming section:
> Where does the number 5339504 come from?  Sipgate has told me that I
> should be putting my SIP-ID there.. but it also fails.
> exten => 5339504,1,Dial(SIP/6301,10,tr)

It's the SIP-ID from sipgate, which is routed to internal extension
SIP/6301.
Sorry, I've forgotten to move this extension to 081503 in my example.
It should reflect the fromuser property in sip.conf.

Guido Hecken