[Asterisk-Users] Drop and Insert ?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:14:58 MST 2005

Hi folks,

We have a TE405p which is plugged into a tigris doing drop and insert.
Unfortunately we seems to be getting all sorts of plops and buzz....

Now I was thinking a doing a test of passthru and want some suggestions
please...

Basicallt have Asterisk forward a call (being anything from a dialup
modem, isdn data or a DOV call) our a different pri port with actually
terminating the call, just again doing a drop and insert.

Asterisk is only passing the isdn between ports, its not doing anything
else.

Has anyone done this, or have any suggestions ??

Gary
.