[Asterisk-Users] SIP port blocked in Dubai ?

John Dunham john at gxc24.com
Mon Feb 7 23:58:54 MST 2005

It most likely has nothing to do with the country but could be their
provider.  I have networks in other parts of Arfica but have my own backbone
into US via VSAT.  Most of the connectivity from Africa is satellite and UAE
is no different.  Other than the 560ms latency, VoIP works very well.

John Dunham
CTO - Global Technologies