[Asterisk-Users] Howto( CLI or called number is attached to a database which automatically updates records let suppose if some dials xxxxxxx number so Company X's database record pops up on the computer screen of agent)

Mazhar Hussain mmazhar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:35:35 MST 2005

Hi to all,

I and using asterisk with following setup.

1. TDM400p card with four FXS modules,
so there are four analog phone lines on four zap channels,
My setup is working fine.
And version is like such
Asterisk CVS-v1-0-11/27/04-20:48:45

I want your guidance for the following issue.

To ensure that CLI or called number is attached to a database which
automatically updates records of the number BEING called. So if I
08888888888888 which I have given to company X then Company X's
database record pops up on the computer screen even before the
operator picks up the phone so he has all the details in front of him.
I will highly appreciate if some one please let me know any solution
for that. If you need any further information please let me know.

Regards,
Mazhar
Nettechltd.com