[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail timeouts after 30sec's everytime.

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Mon Feb 7 19:46:26 MST 2005

Brian Dingman wrote:
> This is just a guess, but try an Answer before sending it to VM.
Hmm ok not sure what that would do but I am willing to try anything at
the moment.

Here is the incomming from Extensions.conf

[default]
exten => 61290071091,1,Wait,1
exten => 61290071091,n,Answer
exten => 61290071091,n,DigitTimeout,3
exten => 61290071091,n,ResponseTimeout,5
exten => 61290071091,n,Dial(SIP/800,60)
exten => 61290071091,n,Waitexten
exten => 61290071091,n,Playback,voicemail/default/801/unavail
exten => 61290071091,n,Voicemail,801
exten => 61290071091,n,Goto,t|1

I wouldn't put another answer in there before the VM or would I?

Thanks

David