[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail timeouts after 30sec's everytime.

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Mon Feb 7 17:34:30 MST 2005

Ok I have a challange that I can't seem to find a way to fix it.

My Voicemail in * timesout after 30secs without fail everytime no matter
what I do.

I have incomming calls comming in through Freshtel IAX2, if it goes to
SIP extension when it is online it can hang on for what ever time the
call goes for.

If however it goes to the Voicemail it will timeout at 30sec and I can't
seem to figure out why it just hangs up the call.

 From below is my voicemail.conf were I have tried everything I can
think of from making the maxmessage large and turning off
silencesuppresion but nothing changines the fact that it will time out
at 30sec's.

Does any have any ideas as to why this would do this and how I could go
about correcting the issue?

Thanks.
David

[general]
format=wav49|gsm|wav
serveremail=asterisk at unifiedau.net
attach=yes
maxmessage=360
minmessage=1
maxgreet=60
maxsilence=0
maxlogins=3

sendvoicemail=yes
review=yes

[zonemessages]
eastern=Australian/Sydney|'vm-received' Q 'digits/at' IMp

[default]

;mailboxs follow here.