[Asterisk-Users] 2 x Fritz!pci card

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Feb 7 16:12:49 MST 2005

I'm actually in the process of answering this question for another
person :-) Basically, it doesn't work with a 2.6 kernel. Not sure why -
haven't had the time to be able to find out why either.

Try centos - it's a port of red hat enterprise linux which (I think)
supports the nforce 2 chipset and afaik still uses the 2.4 kernel.

Andrew