[Asterisk-Users] Re: iax2-jitter-trunking?

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Mon Feb 7 14:47:37 MST 2005

The wiki also shows tests with trunking on/off and using different
codecs including g.711. It's not stated anywhere that g.711 doesn't
support it:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+bandwidth+iax2

With that said, I'm pretty sure I read it too somewhere that the codecs
have to support trunking and that g.711 doesn't. Perhaps it was on the
list somewhere?

-mark