[Asterisk-Users] 2 x Fritz!pci card

Oga asterisk at nexatis.com
Mon Feb 7 13:20:31 MST 2005

Hello,

Has anybody installed 2 Fritz pci cards in an asterisk box ?

I can't make them work : each card is working fine when installed alone
(with chan_capi), but I get a kernel freeze when doing 'insmod' with
both cards installed.
I am using Mandrake 10.1 with kernel 2.6, so the hack described at
http://www.quiss.org/caiviar/Two-Fritzcards-HOWTO cannot be used (the
hack requires fcpci driver version below 8.2 and I need to use the 9.1
driver).

I tried to make some modifications in the sources (inspired from the
hack) without success :-(
It seems that the problem is coming from interrupts (no crash when
interrupt handler is disabled is the sources), but I can figure out
what's happening.

Thank you in advance.

Olivier