[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Multitech MVP400

impulse4xe1-voip at yahoo.com impulse4xe1-voip at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 13:20:51 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm new in this telephony stuff, I have Asterisk
(default config) installed in one machine
(192.168.0.3), and I have a Multitech VoIP gateway
running with a phone in port 1 FXS. (192.168.0.14)
I've read a lot of info in many places, but I can't
figure what I have to do to make that phone ring,
actually I don't have a clear Idea how it must be.
The goal (my boss' one) is that I have to make that
box be a gateway between the FXO interface from
outside and Asterisk.
But first at all, It is true that I have to edit the
sip.conf file? What I have to do?
As I said I'm new in this thing.

Thanks to all.

Luis.