[Asterisk-Users] no sound playing vm greetings and options

Hagen TeleConsult post at hagenteleconsult.com
Mon Feb 7 12:13:39 MST 2005

Julian,
zaptel is loaded, have 2 cards TDM400 and a TE110 inserted, but nothing
configured.
The TDM400 even lacks the powercable.
But now I understand that this sound problem is dependent on timing, I have
not bothered yet with the zaptel config, thought I should try out SIP simpl
first. Is that my problem?
lsmod shows:  zaptel .....[wctdm wcte11xp ztdynamic wcusb]
rgds
Frank