[Asterisk-Users] Provider with GA DIDs and LNP

The Phone Guys phones at livevoip.com
Mon Feb 7 11:35:37 MST 2005

No company provides unlimited calls in progress. How many minutes do you require? And we do not do LNP on DID's.

So other than LNP we have large capacity but, access to it depends on the $ amount your going to spend. That is a switch resource and not one we just open wide . So how many total minutes and to where?