[Asterisk-Users] TDM-400P and Grandstream Question

Hough, Linden lhough at bos.mrv.com
Mon Feb 7 10:57:54 MST 2005

Yes, I have a GS102 and you just plug it into your hub.
It will get an address from DHCP if you have DHCP set up on your LAN. You
can then get the address off the phone by hitting MENU - Down Arrow - Menu
after it boots.
You can then put the address into a web browser and configure the phone via
its web interface. Much easier than the buttons.
Mine did not come with a manual in the box, but the PDF is available at
Grandstreams website.