[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk success histories in business?

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:28:14 MST 2005

My company needs to replace our old phone switch and we are evaluating
different options including VoIP. I am trying to sell the option of
building our own asterisk server but they are not convinced on its
reliability and prefer to invest in "proven technology".

I need success histories, any of you wearing brass in your companies
that have successfully replaced phone systems with an asterisk-based
VoIP solution and are willing to have a phone conversation with our
management about the experience. We have around 100 stations counting
desks and fax machines so any of you with similar or bigger
installations would be very helpful.

Please email me to voip at rwserver.com

Thank you,
Victor Perez