[Asterisk-Users] incoming calls in h323 do not come to right dialplan

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Mon Feb 7 09:57:45 MST 2005

Good to hear I am not alone.

Actually, I am using the Nufone's h323 module. Still this creates the problem. I
had a braod look at the code and it seems that it is not possible that incoming
calls go to other places than "general" context (I am not sure I understood it
all, but almost).

So, one workaround I found is this:

1-) Authenticate incoming calls through caller id. So in the "default" or
"general" dialplan, you will move calls coming from specific callerID to the
context of your choice.

2-) All other calls are automatically handled with default option.

So, this resolves the security issue at least. I will keep you updated if I can
manage to find a solution from a code point of view.

Any experience to describe here is highly appreciated.