[Asterisk-Users] incoming calls in h323 do not come to right dialplan

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Mon Feb 7 08:10:55 MST 2005

Hello,
I am moving topic from asterisk-dev list to asterisk-users list. Did anyone
succeed receive incoming calls in h323 and orient them to right context based
on "host" identification?

To summarise, I have quintum Gateway sending call to Asterisk box, and I would
like to use asterisk as  a protocol converter h323 --> sip.

in h323.conf, I have

[quintum_gw1]
type=user
host=192.168.1.210
context=outbound
incominglimit=2
disallow=all
allow=g723.1

However, when asterisk receives call from this box, it does not send it to
context "outbound" b ut the "general" context and call fails because it does
not have instructions in this context.

Did anyone successfully get incoming h323 call?

What is my error ?

Thanks in advance, spent too much time on this !